Due to potential public health risks, the SAT Practice Testing will be postponed to a later date.
Two testing sessions available: 9:00 am or 12:00 noon
Location: Neighbor 2 Neighbor, 1200 S. Blount St., Raleigh NC 27601
If you are planning to apply to college this year, you may need to submit SAT scores. Come take a practice test so you can:
- Learn what kinds of questions are on the SAT and get used to testing
- Discover your personal strengths and weaknesses so you can tailor your study
- Get connected to a tutor who can help you practice (FOR FREE!)
Sign up today! Limited to the first 16 people to sign up.
What to expect:
- Please bring a calculator if you have one. See acceptable testing calculators.
- The diagnostic test takes about 2 hours to complete.
- We will review your results with you on-site. Then you will have an opportunity to sign up for future tutoring sessions if you would like to.
Contact BWEL at firstname.lastname@example.org.